hello. it's been a whirlwind. spent the last week in new york for the national stationery show (it was awesome, more tomorrow). in the meantime, here are some other bits to inspire:
- my dream garden from t magazine. alas, endless rains here in vancouver, and my agaves only rot.
- perfect summer uniform from rachel comey.
- if you are going to have tchotchkes around the house, they might as well be a pair of 5th century bc greek eyes.
- this image of pierre bonnard's studio.
- quite amazing sailboat kimono with stenciled warps, hand tie-dyed wefts, and supplementary metallic threads. from the blog daily japanese textile.