Don't forget tonight and tomorrow's pop up sale at Selectors' Records in Chinatown. It will be the only sale we will be participating in this holiday and we hope to see you there. We’ll have a selection of prints, holiday cards, fresh table linens (fresh as in we found a new yardage printer and they are amazing!), calendars and a bunch of other items from our archives.
- gowns and outer ware from SUNJA LINK’s versatile Fall collection
- excellent handmade leather goods, including purses, bags, and wallets, by AW BY ANDREA WONG
- MAGGIE BOYD’s newest, most babelicious ceramic mugs, planters, tumblers, and bowls
- and on Saturday Jen Weih from OSMICS with her seductive soul cleansing scents
- Nevermind a choice selection of restocked textiles, holiday, and botanical themed paper products from us - BANQUET WORKSHOP, all at an astounding 20% off our retail prices!
What a roster! Come, have a browse, we’d love to see all of you, even and especially just for a cup of holiday cheer. The fun starts now.
FRIDAY November 27: 3pm – 8pm (plus ‘after party’ with music by Selectors' Records and refreshments from 8pm on)
SATURDAY November 29: 11am – 4pm.