this week try and think about:
- Tsuguhara Foujita's Les Dahlias, 1921.
- YVES Saint Laurent's red cotton shirt. And Lara Stone.
- Always the boucherouite. I would have no problem if you wanted to give me one for Christmas. Any one of these would do nicely.
- This very modern pattern from a late 19th c. Japanese (Ainu) embroidered cotton robe. But maybe Banquet style, with entwined cobras. More good ones here.
- Cake. Which at first I thought was festooned with carnations, which as lovely as this cake is, would perhaps be even better.